Tuesday, February 20, 2007

No longer an ebay virgin...

Good things about being a SAHM:
  1. local organic shopkeepers give you a complimentary pain au chocolat when you buy bulk raspberry leaf tea
  2. you've got time to sell stuff you don't want on ebay
Yes, I'm now a registered ebayer with feedback as both a buyer (of Jules's Christmas Wii) and a seller (Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult - not her best work...)

I'm also in the process of selling my 70-300mm lens, because it won't work with my digital SLR, only old-fashioned SLR cameras. It has so far attracted two bids and 20 people are watching it. Quite exciting really.

And yes, maybe I DO need to get out more.

In other news, today I descaled the kettle. Oh, the glamour of my life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Far out -I have NEVER descaled my kettle -sounds like a case of the nesting instinct taken to extremes -housework can't kill you but why take a chance!!