Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Knackered


DSC02703, originally uploaded by Racmol.

We had a fabulous time, even though we didn't get home until 1 o'clock this morning. Jules decided there was no possible way he could go to work as he had no clean socks. Unfortunately, Ann (his boss) disagreed! Let's just say it was a long day for all concerned...

Flickr has contrarily decided I have uploaded my quota of photos this month, so the rest will have to wait until September.

For today, let me just say...half way around Pompeii I thought: "This is why we came back to this side of the world. Is it as good as you thought it would be?"

But it was - it really was. Suddenly the whole thing makes sense again.

Roll on Oktoberfest is what I say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happily, September is tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that I should be coming two months earlier?