Saturday, January 24, 2009

More pregnant than ever before!


More pregnant than ever before!, originally uploaded by Racmol.

At this point I have no vanity left, so I'm sharing my enormous belly with the world. I hate all my maternity jeans with a passion - they all creep down and get very frayed and muddy around the bottom in this weather. I tried a skirt the other day thinking that would be better but no, it crept down too, taking the tights with it and revealing a builder's crack!

Nearly sent all three pairs of maternity jeans to the charity clothes bin at the end of the street today but thought better of it. If B2 hangs on for another couple of weeks I will be heartily sick of my yoga pants too.

And then of course there is the possibility that some of this hugeness is chocolate-related and will not disappear instantly on B2's arrival. In which case my ordinary jeans will not fit. Sigh.

I'm going to have a bath now. Any tips on bringing on labour gratefully accepted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Jules to get his frisk on ;) Apparently it works....possibly a wives tale - invented by a desperate husband??? hehehe
Sara

Anonymous said...

Sara is right - possibly one reason why Victoria was early - doesn't always work though

Ruth said...

Anything that may make B2 feel it's an unsafe environment in utero - you could watch 'Kill Bill' or something frightening...