Sunday, March 18, 2007

Mothering Sunday


Pretty in pink, originally uploaded by Racmol.

To celebrate my first ever Mother's Day, Sofia took me out to brunch at Hugo's, which I thought was very generous for one so young. Yet again, she slept through the whole outing.

Jules and I seem to have survived his first week back at work, although we're both more tired than we were when we were both at home. We're going to take turns with her last feed before bed, so that at least one of us can go to bed early.

On Thursday night, Jules went to bed at 9 pm and when I took Sofia up to bed there was only a tuft of hair visible above the duvet! He must have really needed the extra sleep, poor lad. On the plus side, he did report being less tired on Friday.

Sofia is doing well - she passed her hearing test on Wednesday and weighed in at 2.6 kg on Thursday. On Friday I took her up Kilburn High Road to have her passport photos taken. You guessed it - she slept through that as well. Luckily babies don't have to have their eyes open in passport photos or it would have taken much longer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mothers day here is not till May. Perhaps my family will take me out for lunch too. You never know.