Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas from all of us


Family portrait in the snow, originally uploaded by Racmol.

Here we all are, in the snow in our garden, this morning. Yes, we were meant to be in Bruges but never mind - hopefully we will get a full refund. What are the odds that the one time we get organised enough to actually book a trip the Eurostar breaks down! Still at least we weren't stuck in the tunnel for 5 hours like some unfortunate people.

In other news, we're about to become car owners. I went for a test drive this afternoon and paid the deposit, then go back tomorrow to pay the balance and take it home. It is a 2006 Mazda 3 in Phantom Blue - quite snazzy. Sofia can't quite believe it - keeps asking 'Can I go in it? In my car seat? In my blue car seat? Can William go in it? And me? In my blue car seat?'

1 comment:

Dadster said...

Willy looks rather uncertain about all that snow... perhaps he is finding it hard to fathom why everyone else is so happy about it!

What a lovely family photo